Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Generic Life

cigarette smoking cessation; my cure for the pangs associated: peanut butter and jelly, pink drink, and "Five Easy Pieces" on Netflix.

most consumables I purchase are the generic brands. i'm sure there is someone collecting data like this at Ralphs Market and Walgreens headquarters to keep track of what kind of products I and others spend. I just can't tell the difference between Kroger pink drink and Pepto pink drink. they both taste the same and one is usually cheaper. however the Ralphs brand 'Just Fruit' jelly has no big name counterpart. a low price and no added sugars make it my jelly of choice.

2 comments:

  1. trader joe's "fruit spreads" = the same jam. no big name rip-off, no sugar. maybe tj's is biting kroger? wild wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to get off the pink drink! That stuff is vile.

    ReplyDelete