Wednesday, September 30, 2009

IT'S MY FIRST TIME

Hidey Hidey Hidey Hey. I've finally taken hold of the technological ejector hose that ominously looms up above; therefore will be writing on this heerza blogza frum nowza onza. I will be updating it weekly, ideally, more often...bi-/tri-/quad-/delt-/lat-weekly.

Primary itinerary for this is to document my musical activity but will also most likely reflect points in my day-to-day when Calliope comes along, disguised as a Juggernaut destroying all peripheral ejectamenta of my life and forces me into squatting down in front of the 'puter here to annoy the hell outta the buggers reading this dreck. All in all this should be a dynamite time for all involved. Feel free to leave comments, hateful, baleful, & loving included. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment